Giving CISOs a Trusted, Unified View of Assets and Controls
Panaseer empowers your organisation to effectively address fundamental cybersecurity challenges:
- Lack of visibility into all assets an organisation is defending.
- Lack of complete and trustworthy data on security control coverage.
- Difficulty to understand whether security controls are performing within policy.
How does it work?
- Our 50+ Data Connectors can ingest disparate data, from the cloud and on-premise sources, across security, IT and business domains.
- The disparate data is then fed to the Panaseer Engine, a data processing and smart resolution engine that cleans, normalises, aggregates, de-duplicates and correlates the data automatically and continuously.
- A continuous feed of clean, unified data from Panaseer Engine is then used to create a Smart Inventory, comprised of a segmented, categorised and comprehensive list of technical assets.
- Control coverage gaps across critical security areas can be easily identified by comparing the internal compliance policies defined for control areas against the baselined Smart Inventory.
- Users also gain access to their organisation’s security Business Process Management (BPM) metrics such as Key Performance Indicators (KPI), Key Risk Indicators (KRI) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) metrics aligned to any security control area with Panaseer’s Security Controls Measurement layer.
- A wide range of Panaseer Tools enables you to interact with different areas within the security measurements control layer and perform various actions such as searching and identifying, viewing and exploring, remediation management, metrics and reporting, etc.
Get complete visibility on assets and gaps in security controls
Collect and Unify
Panaseer can ingest disparate and unstructured data from security, IT and business tools. The Panaseer Engine, the data processing and smart resolution engine, unifies the disparate data.
Control Coverage Gaps
Identify coverage gaps across security control areas and identify rogue assets and controls not performing within policy.
Panaseer provides a range of security metrics and measures, security insights and analysis. Additionally, Panaseer tools can be used for searching and identifying, viewing and exploring, remediation management, metrics and reporting.
Campaigns in Panaseer enables the user to create structured, time-based campaigns for remedial action, in order to improve security posture. Campaigns also allow the user to manage and track the remediation process.
Security Control Measurements
Panaseer solves the problem of automatically getting trusted information on eight security control measurements area such as inventory, vulnerability, endpoint security, privileged access, identity and access management, patching, application security and user awareness into the hands of key decision makers.
- Inventory Analysis
360-degree view on all inventories
Get enhanced visibility on every single asset in your organisation by continuously measuring the quality and consistency of key asset attributes, such as technical owners, platforms or business line.
- Vulnerability Analysis
Single source of truth for vulnerabilities
Combine and standardise analysis across multiple vulnerability scanning products to delivers a single source of truth on vulnerabilities.
- Endpoint Analysis
Assert compliance status with confidence
Continuously monitor, track and report on the installation, configuration and operational effectiveness of endpoint security controls so that you can assert with confidence your compliance status at any point.
- Privileged Access Analysis
Effortlessly identify privileged access infringements
Panaseer maps associations across entities to provide unique visibility and insight into how different identities, devices, databases, and applications combine to grant access to critical business systems.
- Identity and Access Analysis
Stay on top of gaps in identity and access process
Panaseer delivers metrics that support the identification of key risks or gaps in the identity and access analysis process. Our campaign functionality can also assist in monitoring and evidencing that clean-up activities are progressing.
- Patching Analysis
De-duplicate data and improve insights
Consolidate updates and fixes across multiple patching tools, reducing duplication and increasing accuracy of insight within the organisation, while also ensuring all applicable devices are covered by the appropriate patching product.
- Application Security Analysis
Efficiently manage your application security initiatives
Get a comprehensive analysis detailing which inventories support each application and any vulnerabilities across those inventories. Also, understand outstanding high-risk application vulnerabilities, track against organisational SLAs and know at-a-glance who to contact for time-sensitive remediation.
- User Awareness Analysis
Analyse awareness programmes with ease
With Panaseer, you can ensure all employees are covered by user awareness test activities (such as phishing test activities). Also, identify employees who have failed or repeatedly fail tests with the view of giving them extra training.
Want to unlock the full potential of your existing security investments?