1+1=3: Continuous Controls Monitoring is the force multiplier for your cybersecurity programme
Date: September 21, 2020
Time: 12:00pm EST | 5:00pm BST
Duration: 60 Minutes
DIRECTOR OF SOLUTIONS ENGINEERING
Continuous Controls Monitoring (CCM) was recently recognised by Gartner as a new category of risk management technology in their Hype Cycle for Risk Management, 2020. But here at Panaseer, we’ve been advocating the concept of CCM for the last five years.
Join our webinar as we highlight the technology and capabilities that CCM brings to the table to help organisations best measure and manage risk with trusted, validated metrics.
- What is CCM and how is it different from what your security tools already provide?
- How CCM is both a process and a technology that can be used to improve your security posture?
- Where CCM sits among your existing security tooling to provide a broader, more complete picture of cyber security posture?
- What are the benefits of CCM to your organisation:
- Highlight security control gaps and blind spots that you don’t know about;
- Automate the manual processes of data gathering and analysis, especially across security domains and between business areas;
- Tell complex stories that involve users, accounts, devices, vulnerabilities, patches and more;
- Increased confidence in the data used to answer regulatory demands;
- Reduced likelihood of a cyber incident due to a control gap or failure;
- Give a complete and accurate inventory