Metric of the Month: On-demand panel discussion
July 13, 2021
We recently held our first ever LIVE Metric of the Month panel discussion.
We welcomed five previous collaborators to return and discuss some of their favourite security metrics, whether because they are particularly interesting, difficult to measure, or especially valuable when it comes to protecting the enterprise.
The panelists were:
- Andreas Wuchner, who spoke about measuring cyber awareness culture because it’s so hard to do.
- Andrew Jaquith, who spoke about toxic combinations – an important area of risk laying between security and finance.
- David Fairman, who discussed the importance of security controls coverage.
- Jim Doggett, who spoke about vulnerability outlier analysis as a form of risk prioritisation.
- And finally, Raffael Marty, who spoke about perhaps one of the most crucial security metrics: asset inventory.